Blogs > Lighten Up With Neal

Neal Nelson, a 59-year-old resident of Mentor, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Blindsided

Yep, blindsided. Misled, maybe even deceived. And they were such kind and sweet little girls.

"Dad, I am not eating very well at all." Or "We went out for ice cream". "I have not lost any weight recently". Then the weigh in where I had a side bet with my two daughters that's I would loose more than they would combined. At the final settling of the scale I had lost by almost two pounds even though I was down 4.8%.

I have asked for a double or nothing for next month. I do not know if they will agree. They are planning which movie I will take them to see this weekend. (Maybe we will do lunch also as it is always nice to spend time with them.)

Neal

Sent from Neal's iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home