Blogs > Lighten Up With Neal

Neal Nelson, a 59-year-old resident of Mentor, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday 2/1/13 - First set back

In the prior two weeks I have really noit had a bad day when I ate much or any of what I did not intend on doing. Today was nto terrible, but it was a break down more with extra than terrible foods. I was off site all morning and the boss brought in a dansih tray and suggested wse all take some. The danissh and bagfels sure looked good, but I settled on a raisn bran muffin.

Since we were off site I did not bring a lunch (had a large chop salad) nor did I then have my afternoon snack of a low fat cheese stick and an apple. Instead around 4:30 I had a pack of cheese crackers. 190 cal! Went out to eat tonight but had an entre that was 550 cal, which was nto terrible, but not excellent either. Tonight after dinner has been more difficult. I was putting out food for my discipleship group tomorrow morning and ended up snacking on some. I ate an extra 8 almonds, about 7 yogurt covered raisnins and several tricuts. Again not terrible, but the first real breakdown of will power. Last week my wife but out food Saturday morning and I was OK.

Weight loss so far has been good. I am down 3.5% to 4 %. My goal is to be past the 5% mark by the first weigh in and not april.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home