Blogs > Lighten Up With Neal

Neal Nelson, a 59-year-old resident of Mentor, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Saturday 1/19 - The START

Aaarrgg! First weigh in and it reads more than I expect!! 3 more pounds!
Turns out socks, jeans and T-shirt = 2.5 pounds and home scale reads 1 pound light

I got home and walked in t he door to my first challenge. There were donut holes
left over form the discipleship group that meets at our home Saturday mornings.
They are small (I thought) so one or two would not hurt. However, temptation
resisted. Had a reasonable lunch instead of rice and veggies.

We had a social engagement for dinner, but that went OK. Changed restaurant at
the last minute to a pizza place. Moderation ruled the day and we were good to
go this morning.

Also started shoulder exercises Sat night and did a twenty minute light ride on
stationary bike. Felt good.

Looking forward to results. I have sent options of some two vs two challenges
out to my family. Waiting to see what they will pick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home