Blogs > Lighten Up With Neal

Neal Nelson, a 59-year-old resident of Mentor, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday 2/19. Travel is the Pits

Again this week on the Road for three full days. Not the best food available and no real time for exercise. Today was a bad unusual scenario. The conference was of and the program said the host company was providing the food at the end. There was supposed to be a dinner afterwards, but nothing but them sponsoring this was on the schedule. All day I avoided the pastries and desserts, and I stayed until 6:00, but only had diet Cokes. On the way back to my room I stopped at subway and had a reasonable turkey sandwich. 2 minutes after I got back to my room there was a phone call and there were about 30 people in another room waiting to have dinner until I got there. Soooo, two meals not one. I had fish which was OK,but the they brought out the dessert and I ended up eating the apple pie. First dessert with a meal sincere started.


I' be back for Thursday so I will need to get some exercise in then and Friday.



Sent from Neal's iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home