Blogs > Lighten Up With Neal

Neal Nelson, a 59-year-old resident of Mentor, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday 1/22/13

Side Competition is on!!! My two daughters vs me for the first month. Losing team us to take the other team to the movies. This should be great. I hope that they like action films!!

My son-in-law did not want to participate in this one. Maybe the next month. Shorter time frames Might make us more apt not to put "it" off until later. Went to Mansfield for calling hours tonight so no. Physical activity. 4 for 4 on days and eating out. However the apple walnut salad was pretty. I should have gone back for the low fat Italian dressing, but I did not want to be a pin.

Sent from Neal's iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home