Blogs > Lighten Up With Neal

Neal Nelson, a 59-year-old resident of Mentor, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday 2/3/13 - Surprised by Calories

Stopped at fastr food resturant after church and before I went shopping foir good stuff like peppers, cucmbers, granola etc. I was surpised to see that the grilled chicken sald was 290 calories and 8 grams of fat while the SMALL shake was 590 calories and 17 grams of fat. Double! I never would have guessed that much of a difference. The large shake was 880 calroies and 24 grams for fat. Only their large breakfast which has a lot of food, was more calories.

Too bad. I used to like the shakes, but maybe that is why I need LIGHTEN UP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home