Blogs > Lighten Up With Neal

Neal Nelson, a 59-year-old resident of Mentor, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Multiple Goals Help

I fell into a good situation. I find making intermediate goals an encouragement. Since I started to loose weight before the Lighten Up program, and it was seven pounds and not on an even multiple of five. Therefore I can obtain a goal more frequently. I have passed 35 pounds from my December weight, I have dipped below the 205 weight and close to 200, and I am more than 25 pounds off in Lighten up.

Intermediate targets definitely help me and might you also. One pound seems like too little sometimes, but 5 pounds is a lot. If you use 5 pound increments of actual weight along with the actual weight loss you can accomplish a goal in a shorter period of time. On average every 2.5 pounds.

Neal

Sent from Neal's iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home